Sunday, November 24, 2013

Status Quo

The thing I don't get is that everyone is supposed to live up to a certain standard. If you make one mistake your branded that for the rest of your life. A girl is supposed be ladylike always be proper and polite. That is not the case sometimes I just feel so done with trying to keep up a certain standard and the pressure is really started to take a toll on me. I find myself trying to make everyone happy and I know you can't always, but it doesn't hurt to try. It's just that when you see a person happy and truly happy for that moment in time you kinda forget the problems that you're faced with and you finally feel like you can breathe. The more I'm trying the more I'm getting unsure of myself which really sucks but right now life is good to a point. I made new friends, I'm getting more social, and starting to smile and laugh a lot. Sometimes I might just have my off days, but who doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment